Lavender Festival Weekend 2018 - Sequim, Washington
Come Join Us!
Lavender weekend is upon us once again, you can feel the energy in the air with all the farms and people getting ready to offer all things lavender to all the lavender lovers visiting this beautiful setting. After all, we are the Lavender Capital of North America! You can check out all the activities including some great evening concerts on the city’s website.
We invite you to join us this fun-filled weekend to do as much or as little as you like. Learn how we process our lavender, including oil distillation and de-budding, make lavender crafts with Patti. Have a tile made of your pet with Jeff from Charitable Arts, all proceeds benefit Central Valley Animal Rescue which will be on hand to explain how their organizations helps animals. Dance a little to the music of two great local bands, be amazed by Ray Hammer’s fun and eclectic garden scultptures or just grab a chair, a yummy lavender ice cream bar, delicious Indonesian food and just sit and smell the lavender!
Daily| 10 AM - 6 PM
Daily, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• U-pick your own sweet bouquet of lavender
• Learn to make your own lavender wands and lavender baskets with Patti
• Learn about how we harvest, dry, de-bud and distill lavender
• Ray Hammer – garden art made from reclaimed and recycled materials
• Chimacum Jewelry – semi-precious stone jewelry
• She-Ra Creations– handcut lapidary, raku and bead woven jewelry
• Charitable Arts – handmade tiles, hand painted fused glass
• ILA’S Foods – handmade jams
See you July 20-22! Wear purple and get a special treat!